Some may only be a niggle but other litigation could have a dramatic impact on your staff but also could seriously effect on how you run your business – or if you have a business after the legal wrangles!
What You Won’t Want To Read!
Consideration should be given to the following:-
- Workers compensation
- The time to process and manage the injury
- Increased workloads for other staff to perform the injured persons work
- Loss of expertise and necessary skills
- Additional training for staff (possible temporary)
- The recruitment of temporary staff
- Decreased productivity
- Human suffering and associated pain
- 95% of slip and trip accidents result in broken bones – that’s usually a lot of pain!
- Your time to develop a legal defense
- Costs associated with any legal challenge
- Adverse publicity
- COMPENSATION – ouch!
It is however likely that your internal Health & Safety officer (OHS) /Building Manager has already agreed to make sure that slip accidents at work are eliminated. Take positive action by assigning Non-Slip.co.za to undertake this work, you will ensure that slip related accidents are no longer happening.
Make Slip Fall Accidents From Slippery Floor Surfaces History!
By now Non-Slip.co.za makes so much sense, so call Anne on 021 855 1509 for an initial discussion, then book a date. Remember that tiles have an appetite all of their own and slip related accidents are on the increase – take action now and make slip related accidents history.